Green and Clean: Shred Event Recap 2020
Thank you for helping your community!
Piled high, overflowed, filled to capacity, record-breaking….. If you attended our 7th Annual Green & Clean Shred Event on July 18th, you’ll agree that these adjectives don’t even describe the results adequately!
Without a doubt, this was our most successful event ever! For 4 hours, you drove through, unburdened yourselves, and donated; plus we hoped you got to visit a little bit with your favorite Realtor Team!
The results are in! Our best year yet!
- Over 10,000 lbs. shredded and saved from landfills
- 6 giant bins of e-waste safely disposed
- Ten 4′ x 4′ x 5′ foot high boxes of household goods and clothing collected for redistribution to those in need
- For the first time in its history, the Community Food Pantry shelves are FULL FROM FLOOR TO CEILING plus over $400 of generous cash donations were received
- There was never a lull as over 200 vehicles drove through and enjoyed a contactless drop off experience
We couldn’t do it without you
We feel the event came off without a hitch and we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. A huge shout out to our beloved Community United Methodist Church for providing the space to hold the event. A giant THANK YOU to the church members who year after a year come out to volunteer. You wore your sunscreen, masks, and gloves with aplomb. Our team is so grateful. We cannot hold this event without you!
Participants: We’re thrilled that we were able to help you clean out your garages and closets. Most importantly though, we’d like to thank you for also giving so generously to help our community as well. In the times we are experiencing right now, it warms our hearts to see such an outpouring of human kindness!