Are you thinking about selling your home but aren’t sure where to go, or how to buy in this crazy market?
We understand that this can be tough. Being a non-contingent buyer in this marketplace is practically impossible. Out-of-state new home builds have halted. That’s why we’ve created this video for those who are looking to sell their current property and purchase a new one, as well as those just looking for some advice on the process. In it, we’ll share 10 unique ideas for making this process easier and doable!
10 Tips To Success In This Crazy Market:
1. Buy new construction
2. Custom Build on vacant land
3. Buy non-contingent using a bridge loan
4. Buy non-contingent with a HELOC
5. Temporarily move into a rental
6. Consider less competitive areas or price points
7. Contingent upon the seller’s replacement property
8. Seller financing
9. Negotiate a lease-back as part of your sale
10. Negotiate a longer escrow from the beginning