Well, guess what? It’s that time of year again! The 2023 Pacific Airshow is soaring into town, and we couldn’t be more excited to share some details with you. Here’s where to watch this year and what to expect!
Where to watch the Pacific Airshow:
Before we get into some favorite spots, it’s important to know you can be several blocks away from “show center” and still get a great view. Show center is located across from The Waterfront Beach Resort, Hilton on Pacific Coast Highway.
- Pacific City: There are many opportunities to watch the Airshow from Pacific City. Grab a table at one of the water-facing restaurants, or a drink on the deck at Bungalow. Looking for a free option? Consider one of their outdoor seating spots, or even bring your own!
- On a Boat! Check out “Orange County Outdoors” or various Whale Watching companies that arrange a boat for purchase. For the best experience, Orange County Outdoors only limits their boat to 50 passengers, so tickets are limited. Check them out on Instagram and shoot them a DM: https://www.instagram.com/orangecountyoutdoors/
- On the Sand: Find an “off-center” spot on the sand for free or purchase the various options available through Pacific Airshow directly. Choose from General Admission to Premier Club, a Reserved Table, or even a Cabana. Check out the options here: https://pacificairshowusa.com/tickets
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, Hilton: Almost as center as it gets, you can reserve premier seating to watch the Airshow up at Offshore 9. Cocktails, apps, front-row seating… It’s guaranteed a good time. Check out more information here: https://www.waterfrontresort.com/events/huntington-beach/pacific-airshow-viewing-party
- Public Park: Looking to get a little further away from the action? Do you not care to see every second of every flyover? Consider visiting one of Huntington Beach’s 78 parks for a nice little picnic. There is so much action happening all over the city, you should definitely catch some flyovers. The closer you are to the beach/show center the better! List of parks: https://www.huntingtonbeachca.gov/residents/parks_facilities/parks/
Full List of 2023 Pacific Airshow performances (and it’s impressive):
- U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
- Canadian Forces Snowbirds
- U.S. Army Golden Knights
- U.S. Navy Parachute Team
- U.S. Air Force F-22 Raptor Demo
- U.S. Navy F-35C Demo
- U.S. Navy EA-18G Growler Demo
- U.S. Navy F/-18 Super Hornet Demo
- U.S. Air Force F-35A Demo
- U.S. Air Force Heritage Flight – P-51D Mustang – Steve Hinton Jr
- U.S. Air Force KC-135
- U.S. Air Force F-15 x 4 159th FW Louisiana
- U.S. Air Force B-52 Flybys
- FedEx B757 Flybys
- Lyon Air Museum C-47 “Willa Dean”
- Ace Maker T-33 2-ship
- Matt Hall & Emma McDonald MX and Extra 300
- Mike Goulian – Extra 330
- Sammy Mason – Edge 540
- Tom Larkin – SubSonex Mini Jet
- Red Bull – Bo-105 Helicopter – Aaron Fitzgerald
- Jet Waco- Jerrod Lindemann
- Opener Blackfly
- OC Fire Authority water drops 2 Bell 212s plus CH-47
And there you have it— the 2023 Pacific Airshow. Whether you’re a seasoned attendee or considering your first-time visit, this event is sure to leave you awestruck.
Final Note: If you’re as excited about this as we are, why keep it to yourself? Click the “Forward” button and share this email with a friend who’d love to join in on the fun. After all, the sky’s the limit when it comes to sharing awesome experiences.
Fly high and see you there,
The Sackin-Stone Team